Re: Glass railing Redux

List,

I tried to send two photos I recently took in the new wing of the Phoenix Art Museum, but they bounced -- "too big."  They show 1) a glass railing with NO top rail or continuity, each piece of glass attached to the edge of a concrete slab with 4 big "buttons," and 2) a glass stair railing with a handrail hanging on the side of it, each piece of glass attached to the edge of the concrete stair slab with *2* of those shiny "buttons."  It really looks neat; I wonder how they do it.  It's thick glass, thicker than 1/2" I believe.

Ralph