Mitigation / Acceptance of Concrete Mix with Reactive Aggregates

We have to make determination on acceptance of a concrete mix with a Petrographic examination (ASTM C295) and Mortar Bar Method (ASTM C1260, expansion between 0.1 to 0.2 %) saying Aggregate slightly reactive. Both results done say slightly reactive and it is engineers call to accept or do further investigation. We are using low Alkali cement and project site not very close to sea or salinity environment. (This is the only issue with the mix)

Any suggestion/advice or info is appreciated. One of the mitigation Caltran follows is adding Fly ash to mix.

Regards,

Sanjay Kumar Verma,  P.E.