From: David Merrick [mailto:MRKGP(--nospam--at)winfirst.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 10:38 AM
To: SEAINT
Subject: Code errata

Are errata lists part of the code? Are they being adopted by the local
governing jurisdictions? How does errata become law, like the code?

If volunteers write the code, why are hundreds of dollars of fees being
charged for even down-loading it's electronic file? (no printing costs).

Each errata could be a complete recopy of the whole code with the
changed print red-lined dated and with approval identification. I could
understand paying about $10 for the the cost of a web site.

The authors and web sites for the errata get more recognition than the
volunteers writing the code.

David Merrick, SE