From: Robert Kazanjy [mailto:rkazanjy(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: June 8, 2007 10:06 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: AISI 12L14 Steel

Thor-

I'm sure there are properties avaible for larger diameters because larger diameter material is available to purchase.

McMaster has 12L14 per ASTM A108 up to 4"

http://www.pmtsco.com/12L14CD.HTM

has cold drawn 12L14 up to 5 1/2" diameter

so if you were to buy material from either one of these suppliers I'm sure they could provide chemical & physical certs for the material

I could not find an online source for the mechanical properties for 12L14 in sizes larger than 38mm (1.5")

Unless someone else has them I think you're looking at trip to the library or offering to purchase the info from a material supplier or producer.

cheers
Bob