From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: super flat floors
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 14:25:54 -0400

            That's o.k. as long as you are working with a reputable
specialty contractor like Kalman floors (http://www.kalmanfloor.com/)
and understand that you will have to modify some of your typical
foundation details so that they can allow for the expansion of the slab
before the slab shrinks back to normal size.

Matthew Stuart

Structural Department

Manalapan

Extension 1283