Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CA SE Exam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: CA SE Exam
- From: "Jake Watson" <jake.watson1(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:12:19 -0600
Does anyone have any sample exams or study materials put together for the new CA 8 hour seismic exam? If you don't know, the format changed somewhere around 2004. It is now multiple choice in the morning and essay in the afternoon and only contains seismic questions. I am debating if I should take the exam and am looking for information about content and level of difficulty.
Jake Watson, S.E.
Salt Lake City, UT
- Prev by Subject: Bradford Burton is out of the office.
- Next by Subject: California Amendments to the 2006 IBC
- Previous by thread: Wind Load - Gas Station Overhead
- Next by thread: SEAINT blog