CA SE Exam

Does anyone have any sample exams or study materials put together for the new CA 8 hour seismic exam?  If you don't know, the format changed somewhere around 2004.  It is now multiple choice in the morning and essay in the afternoon and only contains seismic questions.  I am debating if I should take the exam and am looking for information about content and level of difficulty.

Jake Watson, S.E.
Salt Lake City, UT