Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Sole plate nailing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Sole plate nailing
- From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:26:05 EDT
In a message dated 6/14/2007 9:02:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bruckmandesign(--nospam--at)verizon.net writes:
I therefore exclusively spec SDS screws because it’s a specific after-erection activity.
I, also, have gone to specifying SDS screws for sole plate connections. I just hope there is enough safety factor in the last 50 years of engineering to allow for construction deficiencies.
See what's free at AOL.com.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Sole plate nailing
- Next by Subject: RE: Sole plate nailing
- Previous by thread: Re: Sole plate nailing
- Next by thread: Re: Sole plate nailing -- SDS screws, shiny?