Re: Sole plate nailing -- SDS screws, shiny?

DB (not Cooper, I presume),

You've got a problem coming your way.  Last night, at a seminar, a Simpson Co. rep proudly showed off their new, improved, unshiny SDS screws with a very DULL "organic" coating that reportedly has better corrosion resistance and will replace their existing shiny SDS screws as soon as they run out of stock.

Sorry.

Ralph