From: Daryl Richardson [mailto:h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 10:28 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Sole plate nailing

Bill,

        I don't know your codes well enough to make an intelligent comment here; but if you're transferring shear from the sole plate to the floor plywood isn't the floor plywood nailing enough to transfer shear to all of the floor joists?

        Just a question out of curiosity and misunderstanding.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson