RISA Results

I'm doing a simple wood heavy timber truss and detailing the member
connections (shear/tension plates etc).  My problem is that I can get
envelope member forces from the (RISA) analysis but those max/min don't
necessarily occur concurrently at the joint.

Other than running all the combinations separately and then searching those
results for the worst joint case, does anyone know how I get RISA to find
the worst joint loading case?

Thanks

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, MIStructE, Struct Eng
Victoria, BC
Canada
vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net