RE: RISA Results

Do a "batch" analysis. It will separate the results out by load combination.
Add LC's for Dead, Live and Roof Live and you will have what you want.

Mark E. Deardorff, S.E.
Structural Engineer
Burkett & Wong Engineers
3434 4th Ave
San Diego, CA 92103
P 619.299.5550
F 619.299.9934
mdeardorff(--nospam--at)burkett-wong.com