RE: RISA Results

That worked.  Thanks

Thor

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark E. Deardorff [mailto:mdeardorff(--nospam--at)burkett-wong.com]
Sent: June 14, 2007 11:20 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: RISA Results

Do a "batch" analysis. It will separate the results out by load combination.
Add LC's for Dead, Live and Roof Live and you will have what you want.

Mark E. Deardorff, S.E.
Structural Engineer
Burkett & Wong Engineers
3434 4th Ave
San Diego, CA 92103
P 619.299.5550
F 619.299.9934
mdeardorff(--nospam--at)burkett-wong.com