Question regarding Cracking Moment

Folks,

Here is my question once again.

I have questions regarding Cracking moment, Mcr and Modulus of rupture Fr issues with regard to ACI 318.

As you can clearly see, I am quite confused as to what value of Fr is to be used at service level forces and what value of Fr is to be used at factored forces.

Correct me if I am wrong, shouldn?ft a limit state such as modulus of rupture be at design level forces (factored)?

I am really hoping that you can help me understand this part of the code.

Also, what are your office standards as far as drift limits for buildings. We typically use H/400 to H/500 for 10 year winds and 3/8" max for interstory drifts. I would love to hear more suggestions/opinions.

Thank you all
Anantha

ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.
Structural Engineer