42 was Re: Cracking Moment

It's from the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams. It's the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything or something to that sort.

Scott Maxwell wrote:
If it helps, that answer comes from a movie (and I assume from the book
the movie was made from, but I never got around to reading the book).  I
am curious to see if my "quote" is too obscure for people to pick up on or
not.

Scott
Adrian, MI