Re: Sole plate nailing

Bill,

Thanks for the correction.

As to insomina, I have plenty of other code documents, textbooks, and
computer manuals to use to cure my insomina when needed!  And if I really
am having trouble sleeping then I pull the Clean Air Act sections that I
have read to help my father sometimes (he does some consulting in that
area).  Federal government acts tend to make our codes look like
children's books.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI