Re: 42 was Re: Cracking Moment

Yep...but actually Deep Thought said that was the answer to the question
but that the question was not really that good and a new computer had to
be created to determine what the real question that resulted in the answer
of 42 was.  So, in essence, the answer was to a question that was not
really asked directly.  Kind like our situation...other than the fact that
Anantha had posed the question to the list a couple of days ago with no
response.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI