Stability of block structure?

I am designing a free standing block structure that is in the shape of a
"C". It is approximately 15 feet tall. I want to run the steel horizontal on
the back of the "C" and have the legs of the "C" work as a cantilever from
the base.

How do I investigate the lateral stability of the legs? I know if it was
steel that I would have a buckling problem of a laterally unsupported edge.

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers