dead end slab control joint

Is it wrong to detail a control joint to come to a “T”? I have a floor with geometry such that when I layout the control joint spacing it would work out good if this is okay or will the crack continue thru the T? I can’t find any documentation one way or the other on this. I guess a safe thing to do would be to angle the cut or cut full depth – but I am wondering what some of your thoughts and experiences are.

Thanks,

Mark L. Puccio P.E., S.E.