Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
dead end slab control joint[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: dead end slab control joint
- From: "Mark L. Puccio" <mpuccio(--nospam--at)mpsqrd.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:14:56 -0500
Is it wrong to detail a control joint to come to a “T”? I have a floor with geometry such that when I layout the control joint spacing it would work out good if this is okay or will the crack continue thru the T? I can’t find any documentation one way or the other on this. I guess a safe thing to do would be to angle the cut or cut full depth – but I am wondering what some of your thoughts and experiences are.
Mark L. Puccio P.E., S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: curved wood sw
- Next by Subject: Re: dead end slab control joint
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem with SE Reference
- Next by thread: RE: dead end slab control joint