Re: dead end slab control joint

IMHO concrete is smarter than we are.  I've seen cracks only a couple of inches away from, and parallel to, a control joint.  Who knows?  I suspect that if the "control joint" isn't a complete cut through the full depth of the slab the crack will continue through the "T."

Good luck!

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA