Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Problem with SE Reference[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Problem with SE Reference
- From: "S. Gordin" <mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:57:29 -0700
This is how I had to get some of my references for SE exam.
A simple Google search yields several structural engineering companies in Stockton - call them.
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Problem with SE Reference
- Next by Subject: ProgeCAD Smart, Books and Pencils
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem with SE Reference
- Next by thread: dead end slab control joint