From: "Mark L. Puccio" <mpuccio(--nospam--at)mpsqrd.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: dead end slab control joint
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:14:56 -0500

Is it wrong to detail a control joint to come to a "T"? I have a floor with
geometry such that when I layout the control joint spacing it would work out good if this is okay or will the crack continue thru the T? I can't find any documentation one way or the other on this. I guess a safe thing to do would be to angle the cut or cut full depth - but I am wondering what some of your
thoughts and experiences are.

Thanks,

Mark L. Puccio P.E., S.E.