Re: Opinions on "Multiframe"

> From: Mark Johnson <markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>

> Anyone have experience/opinions on a FEA program
> called Multiframe?  Good or otherwise?

Several others have waxed eloquently on the merits and short-comings of
Multi-frame. I, too, started using it on the Mac platform in the mid-90s and
only just recently retired it. I still consider it to have the nicest
modeling interface and the best graphical reporting available.

Multi-Frame has features that you can't find anywhere else, at any price.
Sometimes, seemingly trivial things are valuable assets in the modeling
toolkit.

It is an excellent, fast tool for developing what-if models and effect
envelopes for some complex structures. I wish that I could find room for it
in my PC toolkit as it is several versions advanced over the last Mac
version.

I have had excellent response from Formsys and their agents.

Regards
Paul
--
Paul Ransom, P.Eng.