Structural Aluminum Design Software

I'm looking for a software for structural design of aluminum members, beams and columns for extruded aluminum shapes.  Finding allowable stresses using the Aluminum Design Manual's charts and fulmars can be pretty time consuming sometimes, specially when you have to a lot of different shapes and sizes.

I tried to Google it, but didn't find much.

Thanks for any help.

Y i   Y a n g, S. E.
Project Manager
Summit Engineering, Inc.