ENERCALC retainign wall design

I know that Michael doesn't follow the list daily (he gets a digest) but I am sure he will be
happy to address any questions regarding the software. What you have mentioned seems to
be referring to the code limitation of As to 75% of the "Rho balanced As" to assure ductility
when the section reaches failure.  Just send to Michaelbrooks(--nospam--at)enercalc.com

Hugh Brooks, SE

See what's free at AOL.com.