Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ENERCALC retainign wall design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ENERCALC retainign wall design
- From: HBAP(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:35:51 EDT
I know that Michael doesn't follow the list daily (he gets a digest) but I am sure he will be
happy to address any questions regarding the software. What you have mentioned seems to
be referring to the code limitation of As to 75% of the "Rho balanced As" to assure ductility
when the section reaches failure. Just send to Michaelbrooks(--nospam--at)enercalc.com
Hugh Brooks, SE
See what's free at AOL.com.
- Prev by Subject: RE: EnerCalc - Retaining Wall Design
- Next by Subject: Re: FEMA Bolted Connection
- Previous by thread: Structural Aluminum Design Software
- Next by thread: Maps of earthquake accelerations