From: Larry Hauer [mailto:lrhauer(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:32 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Maps of earthquake accelerations

For anyone getting into the 2006 IBC, page 36 of the design manual "1"

references a web site:

www.eqhazmaps.usgs.gov as a source for determining site earthqake

accelerations. I've tried this site, but my search engine can't find it.

Does anyone know if the site exists, is a missprint, or anohter web site

that would have this information??

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer, S.E.

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more!

http://mobile.msn.com

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp

*   site at: http://www.seaint.org