Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Old Beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, rico355(--nospam--at)hotmail.com
- Subject: Re: Old Beam
- From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:13:05 EDT
My oldest AISC book is the 6th Edition (copyright 1963, 1964 & 1965)
You might have a combination channel beam 8w11.5 (the vertical channel is always a 8C11.5, the added channel or angle varies)
There are several types:
1-Vertical Channel with Horizontal channel on top, flanges down
2-Vertical Channel with Horizontal channel on top, flanges up
3-Vertical Channel with Horizontal angle at side of bottom, short leg up
4-Vertical Channel with Horizontal angle on bottom, flange down, short leg down
Does this sound like what you have? If so, let me know the configuration and size of the added piece and I can email you the properties.
See what's free at AOL.com.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Old Beam
- Next by Subject: Old Canadian Member Properties
- Previous by thread: RE: Old Beam
- Next by thread: light gage zee shapes