Re: light gage zee shapes

Drew-

I found these last night but wasn't sure if the Z's were 2" x2" x 2"

the catalog was unclear to me

http://www.clarksteel.com/documents/CWProduct%20Catalog12_13.pdf

Harold-

I found the Dietrich site but finding Z channel on it was daunting, I gave up.

cheers
Bob

On 6/20/07, Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> wrote:
It is referred to as Z furring.
http://www.dietrichindustries.com/products/

Regards,
Harold Sprague