Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: 2001 CBC Chapter A[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: 2001 CBC Chapter A
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:37:09 -0400
I am using a spreadsheet created by Engineering International that references the 2001 CBC Chapter A for masonry design of an elevator shaft. I’m just wondering what Chapter A looks like. I’m guessing that it must be in Volume 2 somewhere but I’d like to know for sure before I pick it up.
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: 2001 CBC Chapter A
- Next by Subject: RE: 2001 CBC Chapter A
- Previous by thread: RE: 2001 CBC Chapter A
- Next by thread: RE: 2001 CBC Chapter A