RE: 2001 CBC Chapter A

Masonry is Chapter 21.  In Volume 2.  No Chapter A though…  Good Luck.

David A. Topete, SE

From: Christopher Banbury [mailto:cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 8:37 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: 2001 CBC Chapter A

I am using a spreadsheet created by Engineering International that references the 2001 CBC Chapter A for masonry design of an elevator shaft. I’m just wondering what Chapter A looks like. I’m guessing that it must be in Volume 2 somewhere but I’d like to know for sure before I pick it up.

Thx.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net