From: Mark E. Deardorff
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 8:07 am
Subject: RE: electronic signature

I think a building official _can_ require that if he chooses. A municipality
can enforce more stringent _building standards_ than required by the State.
I am not sure if the same principle applies to BORPELS rules though.

Mark E. Deardorff, S.E.
Structural Engineer
Burkett & Wong Engineers
3434 4th Ave
San Diego, CA 92103
P 619.299.5550
F 619.299.9934
mdeardorff(--nospam--at)burkett-wong.com