Re: Aluminum Lag Bolts

Gerard,

Your situation is fairly common in the construction of aluminum frame skylights and curtain walls.  Granted these connection are not generally directly exposed to the elements but normally we
                       seaint Digest for 23 Jun 2007

Topics covered in this issue include:

   1: Re: Aluminum Lag Bolts
             by "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>

1                                Message:0001                            1