RE: New Yorker Article

Jim,

I am a lontime subscriber to the New Yorker and saw the article in there, but have yet to read it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Larry Hauer S.E.

From: "Jim Lutz" <Jim.Lutz(--nospam--at)bhcconsultants.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: New Yorker Article
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:23:32 -0700

Structural engineers don't often make it to the pages of The New Yorker,
but there is a very interesting article in the June 25 issue about "The
Structural Engineers of Arup" that is a fascinating glimpse of the high
end, imaginative, cutting edge of the business. I commend it to you all.

Jim Lutz, P.E., S.E.

720 3rd Avenue, Suite 1200
Seattle, WA 98104-1820
206 505 3400 Ext 126