Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ARCHIT FEES[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ARCHIT FEES
- From: "Donald Bruckman" <bruckmandesign(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:09:40 -0700
Remember this for the next big SEAOC poker tournament. You can bluff Grill and Macie, but Jordan will likely call…
From: Jordan Truesdell, PE
...So, add in another, say,
$0.18/sf for the structural engineering...
Let's see 5000 sf at $.18/sf = $900.00. No wonder you can't find anyone to do it.
Are you saying you can find a Structural Engineer who will engineer a 5000 ft² residence for $1250 to $1500 ?
How does he pay his insurance, rent, etc?
- Prev by Subject: Re: ARCHIT FEES
- Next by Subject: Re: ARCHIT FEES
- Previous by thread: RE: REVIT
- Next by thread: Re: ARCHIT FEES