From: Josh Comfort [mailto:jcomfort(--nospam--at)ggbse.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:17 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: 2006 IBC Seismic Map CD

I'd just go to the website the list instead; http://eqhazmaps.usgs.gov.  >From there, if you go to the link for Seismic Design Values for Buildings about half-way down the page, there is a link to the Java Ground Motion Parameter Calculator - Version 5.0.7 which is essentially the same program.  You need to have Java installed to run it, but there is also a link to the Sun website to install that if need be.

I guess they like to make it as complicated as possible.