Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: 2006 IBC Seismic Map CD (USGS Web site)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: 2006 IBC Seismic Map CD (USGS Web site)
- From: "Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:06:27 -0700
Based on the information that I have from Dr. S.K. Ghosh The CDs for IBC 2000 or 2003 are not fully compatible for IBC 2006.
The best way it to do the procedure that I outlined on my previous post, this means that EACH time you need the seismic design parameters to USGS web site (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/research/hazmaps/design/index.php#install_java )
Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar
The 2006 IBC refers to a CD by Leyendecker, Frankel, and Rukstales for determination of seismic design parameters. I have a 2000 IBC version of that CD, and it is very helpful.
Is the newer (apparently, 2004) version of that CD any different from the 2000 version?
How can I get that newer CD?
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: 2006 IBC Seismic Map CD
- Next by Subject: 42 was Re: Cracking Moment
- Previous by thread: RE: 2006 IBC Seismic Map CD