From: S. Gordin [mailto: mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: 2006 IBC Seismic Map CD

Good morning,

The 2006 IBC refers to a CD by Leyendecker, Frankel, and Rukstales for determination of seismic design parameters.  I have a 2000 IBC version of that CD, and it is very helpful.

Is the newer (apparently, 2004) version of that CD any different from the 2000 version?

How can I get that newer CD?

TIA,

V. Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA