Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 9:39 PM
Subject: Document Control Systems - Suggestions Requested

As our company continues to grow we are increasingly in need of a good, solid engineering document control system.

I know this is a pretty big term since it encompasses lots of things but I would like to solicit you all?s advice as to what you all have or are using and the pluses/minuses to each.

TIA for your comments/feedback.

Best Regards,

_______________________________ITAC
John T. Whitty, P.E.
ITAC Engineers and Constructors
Sr. Project Manager
13203 N. Enon Church Road
Chester VA 23836

(804) 414-1100 Main
(804) 414-1132 Direct
(804) 414-1195 Fax
(804) 539-1234 Cell

www.itac-net.com Website
jwhitty(--nospam--at)itac-net.com Electronic Mail

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.