Greetings from Vish

Greetings to all of you in USA on the occasion of July 4th.
May you keep the flags of democracy, a free press, personal freedoms to voice opinions, practice any faith of one's choice  etc  always flying high.
You are the most powerful democracy and we are the biggest democracy in the world.
May the warm ties of personal  friendship that many private American and Indian citizens share translate to closer cooperation and friendlier ties between our Governments.
And last, but not the least, may you have a "terrorism free" year this year and forever hereafter.

Regards
Vish

It's here! Your new message!