Disastrous Interview that Did Not Happen

I was forced to work with a drafter electronically, whom I did not have the privelage of interviewing. Our project was medium residential. IIRC, I sketched a simple beam to post connection and noted "2 - 1/2 dia. M.B." with a double headed leaded pointing to two dimensioned center lines. The detail returned showing one  2 and 1/2" dia. bolt....... WAAHHHAAAAHAAAAA. This guy also was a civil engineering graduate, so I was told. HAPPY FOURTH!!