RE: Greetings from Vish

Vish:

Thanks, on behalf of the United States, for the kind words.

While human and (too) often fallible, America tries her best to set an example for the people of the earth.

I am lucky to count many Indians and Indian-Americans as friends and treasured colleagues.

They are people of strong work ethic, good humor, knowledge and great compassion.

Peace,

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers - Cayman

980 North Michigan Ave #1640 Chicago 60611

319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701

312.573.1726 facsimile

312.622.0409 mobile