From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 6:13 AM
To: SEAINT Mail List
Subject: Design of Stand-Off Anchor Bolts

Listers,

Can anybody point me to a reference for design of stand-off anchors
bolts, i.e., the kind where the base plate is not grouted and they use
two nuts, one under and one on top of the base plate?

Most highway light standards use these kinds of anchors but I've never
had to design such a column base until now.

Thanks in advance,
Gary