RE: View proposed ACI 318 revisions

Um, library anyone? :-) While not as convenient as electronic, online version, that is basically what you are talking about.

Scott
Adrian, MI

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, Garner, Robert wrote:

With Codes becoming available electronically, how about a consortium of
a group of engineers that collectively buy and "share" the codes
electronically.  Only one engineer could view any one of the codes at a
time but with a good share schedule set up, it might work.  As it is
now, the AWS code is not in my budget so I can't see it anytime.  Being
able to at least see it between 4:00 and 6:00 pm on Wednesdays and
Thursdays is better than nothing.  Sort of a Code "time share".

Bob