From: Scott E Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 2:00 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: View proposed ACI 318 revisions

Um, library anyone?  :-)  While not as convenient as electronic, online
version, that is basically what you are talking about.

Scott
Adrian, MI

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, Garner, Robert wrote:

> With Codes becoming available electronically, how about a consortium
of
> a group of engineers that collectively buy and "share" the codes
> electronically.  Only one engineer could view any one of the codes at
> time but with a good share schedule set up, it might work.  As it is
> now, the AWS code is not in my budget so I can't see it anytime.
Being
> able to at least see it between 4:00 and 6:00 pm on Wednesdays and
> Thursdays is better than nothing.  Sort of a Code "time share".
>

> Bob

documents or attachments, is from Moffatt & Nichol and is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above, and is privileged
and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the
contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
message in error, please notify us.