Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Codes for "free"[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Codes for "free"
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:14:47 -0700
Add the following to your Project Specifications on your next large project: "Contractor shall maintain on-site, one copy of all codes referenced herein. In addition, Contractor shall furnish the Engineer with one copy of all codes referenced herein".
In the end, our clients "pay" for our codes anyway. Why not just be up front about it?
Moffatt & Nichol
Tel.: (619) 220-6050
Fax.: (619) 220-6055
- Prev by Subject: RE: Code Distribution Cost (was RE: View proposed ACI 318 revisions)
- Next by Subject: Collapse of Flyover
- Previous by thread: RE: Design of Stand-Off Anchor Bolts
- Next by thread: Code Distribution Cost (was RE: View proposed ACI 318 revisions)