Codes for "free"

Add the following to your Project Specifications on your next large project: "Contractor shall maintain on-site, one copy of all codes referenced herein.  In addition, Contractor shall furnish the Engineer with one copy of all codes referenced herein".

In the end, our clients "pay" for our codes anyway.  Why not just be up front about it?

Bob

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol

Tel.:  (619) 220-6050