From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 3:17 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: SE Education

On Jul 8, 2007, at 4:09 PM, erik gibbs wrote:

> Although I do agree that the total credit hours should not be
> reduced, I do disagree that just because someone obtains their
> M.S.C.E. that they will be a "better" engineer.
Straight on. What makes a better engineer is communications and
organizational skills and the ability to deal with ambiguity--not
things that are taught to MS candidates. Moreover you don't learn
these things with 'designing' undersea habitats for senior projects
or building entries for Sunrayce, no matter how much fun you're having.

1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/