Mathcad 14

We have had random errors with this version routinely crashing. If you are using it I suggest you autosave frequently so as to lose the least amount of work.

Mark E. Deardorff, SE
R & S Tavares Associates, Inc
Phone: 209-863-8928
Cell: 209-765-5592
mark(--nospam--at)rstavares.com
www.rstavares.com

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY  NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected by law. It may be read and used solely by the intended recipient(s), and any review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and delete this e-mail, including any attachments, from your system immediately without reading, copying or distributing them. Thank you for your cooperation. R&S Tavares Associates Inc. and its client retain all proprietary rights they may have in the information.