Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 3:34 PM
Subject: Sulphur Pit Roof Emergency

Fellow Engineers,

        I want to thank all of you who responded to my earlier posting on the above subject.  There must have been at least fifteen responses and all were appreciated.

        The clients have decided (correctly, in my opinion) to precast a new roof system and have issued purchase orders to accomplish that end.

        If there are any new developments that are the least bit unusual I will try to keep you in the loop; but I don't expect that there will be anything.  It should be just a routine project now.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson