Florida PE site supervision position

My firm will be doing the structural for a 40 acre office campus in the Miami area.

It requires full time engineering on site for at least 12 months for Phase One and another

12 months for Phase Two.

If anyone is interested, please submit your CV and desired hourly rate.

We will pay lodging, food and car expense and one (1) weekend trip home per month in addition to

Salary and full benefits.

We will also have engineers from FPSE on site on a part time rotating basis to allow for vacation time, etc.

Under the current schedule, the project will not start construction until June of next year; but

You will be involved on a part-time basis (compensated, of course) during the design phase so that you will be familiar

With the project by the time the first shovel hits the ground.

Please forward your info, if interested to my office manager, Jamie Berg.

Her email: jberg(--nospam--at)fpse.com

Thanks,

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director