Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Florida PE site supervision position[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Florida PE site supervision position
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:20:56 -0500
- Cc: "'Jamie Berg'" <jberg(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
My firm will be doing the structural for a 40 acre office campus
It requires full time engineering on site for at least 12 months for Phase One and another
12 months for Phase Two.
If anyone is interested, please submit your CV and desired hourly rate.
We will pay lodging, food and car expense and one (1) weekend trip home per month in addition to
Salary and full benefits.
We will also have engineers from FPSE on site on a part time rotating basis to allow for vacation time, etc.
Under the current schedule, the project will not start construction until June of next year; but
You will be involved on a part-time basis (compensated, of course) during the design phase so that you will be familiar
With the project by the time the first shovel hits the ground.
Please forward your info, if interested to my office manager, Jamie Berg.
Her email: jberg(--nospam--at)fpse.com
David L. Fisher
Cape Cod Grand Cayman Holdings Ltd. - Cayman
Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario
- Prev by Subject: RE: flagpole foundation
- Next by Subject: FrameSolver 2D
- Previous by thread: Big Dig Roof Collase - NTSB - Board Meetings
- Next by thread: waterstoppers in concrete