Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Enercalc, again[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Enercalc, again
- From: Padmanabhan Rajendran <rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
I am having tough time getting to a human being at Enercalc. There is, apparently, no phone operator at any time of the day. Only their, stupid, machine prompts one to leave a message with a promise to "....return your call as soon as we can". The promise remains a mirage. Calls are never returned and emails are never responded to. My email, dated 6/29, to Eneraclc is still awaiting a response. In addition, I spoken to that robotic phone thrice. Either the company is overwhelmed with questions from users (speaks for the quality of the software) or the company is being run by only two or three individuals.
Am I the only unfortunate soul who bought that software?
There have been several posts in the past where the poor technical support from the STAAD software Company were reported. I think similar campaign is due for Enercalc so that individuals considering buying that software can be warned.
Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.
- Prev by Subject: RE: embedded plate
- Next by Subject: Enercalc, again
- Previous by thread: RE:waterstoppers in concrete
- Next by thread: Enercalc, again