Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Story shear for ramps[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Story shear for ramps
- From: "Anantha Narayan C.K." <anant_27(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:28:38 +0100 (BST)
I am designing a parking garage with ramps in both directions (dog-legged). How do I determine my diaphragm extents? Is it okay to take half the weight of the ramp to the story above and below to calculate story shears?
The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Stepped versus Full Height Retaining Walls
- Next by Subject: Re: Story shear for ramps; ramps as braces?
- Previous by thread: RE: Offtopic? ACEC
- Next by thread: Re: Story shear for ramps; ramps as braces?