From: Padmanabhan Rajendran [mailto: rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:48 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Enercalc, again

Thank you, Casey, for your input.

This is not the first time. Last year, when I was contemplating buying the software, I had the same problem. I posted my frustration at this site and it, promptly, drew Michael's attention. After the exchange of few emails and phone discussions, I decided that my experience was isolated and I recommended the purchase of the software for my company. By the way, at that time, I had Michaels' email ID. I don't have it anymore to directly deal with the issue.

I use my company's email ID in my correspondences with Enercalc. One of my colleagues is also trying through the phone and he has not been successful either.

Rajendran

"Casey K. Hemmatyar" < khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Raj:

My personal and long term experience with ENERCALC and Michael Brooks, SE has been always VERY pleasant.

If you've noticed in the software literature, he recommends that users use email as the primary means of communication.

I believe based on the low cost of the software, simplicity of use, comprehensive multiple applications of ENERCALC, it will continue to be the one of the top software tools for simple tasks, used in the majority of Structural firms that I know Western United States.

I'd recommend that you send them another email, but use a non-Yahoo account! It does happen to all of us that some emails, end up in our junk mail box and yours seem to be one.

Regards
Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar
k(--nospam--at)hemmatyar.com